Monday, June 25, 2007

Insane For Unsanity

Well this is about an awesome development group called Unsanity.They make some great programs that you should really check out well there more like hacks for your system its really cool.

The haxies I use are: Windowshade, Shapeshifter, Menu Master, Labels X, Fruit Menu. Application Enhancer{which you will need for all there apps dont worry its free} and silk.

If you want some info about the programs I dont want to bore you with a long blog so I posted the links and you can check em out. Unsanity will do a better job of explaining there apps then I might lol. But deffinitley check out the apps I listed.

Also Get ClearDock. It's free and its for application enhancer that and shapeshifter and my favorite apps they make =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unsanity is kinda on alot of Mac users "shitlist" if you will. They are supposed to be rebuilding Resexcellence, www.resexcellence.com, the home for Mac GUI customization. As you can see from the resex site, they haven't updated in the past 6 months. They don't respond to emails, or the site itself.

I could care less about Unsanity right now, as do alot of other Mac users, because they have killed one of the greatest Mac sites there ever was.

Jeremy said...

Yeah stretch I can understand what your saying. My thing is their apps are nice and add features I cant get else were right now. I to am pissed about the whole res ex thing. The post was to show people some more of the cusomization of the mac and unsanity is a big name for that so I wanted to get that out there. I am in no way supporting there actions or the way they are running the company right now all I am supporting is the apps they have and the features they bring.