Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Little About Me

Hi everyone my name is Jeremy. I'm 18 just graduated this year {woo hooo}. I'm a huge mac freak if you couldn't tell from the name of my blog. So ask me any mac related questions, or about software or for trouble shooting I'll help to the best of my knowledge and if I cant help ya I'll point ya to some good resources that will.

I'm going to keep updating my page with links to great mac stuff and sites and of course some links to stuff about me. So hope you enjoy and don't be shy go ahead and ask questions it will give me something to do =)

3 comments:

bonnie said...

w-w-well, i'll try not to be shy, so here is my question: why didn't you answer your phone last night? = (

Jeremy said...

Ohhh sorry bonnie I didnt know it was you calling my phone just showed a number and that was it and no one left a message so I didnt know who it was. Im sorry =)

bonnie said...

haha, it's fine. i'm just giving you a hard time. yeah, i would have left a message, but ian decided he had to be in control of the phone (silly goose). my number is (360) 820-5803, just for future reference = )